Introducing Bio-Response Solutions, our partners in the BioLiquidator project. Bio-Response Solutions has over 20 years’ experience with alkaline hydrolysis technology. Our systems offer innovative, game-changing advantages. Learn more about Bio-Response Solutions & the BioLiquidator
The BioLiquidator system is specifically designed for animal industries dealing with large animal mortalities, or large volumes of small animal mortalities. The system is easy to own and maintain, safe to operate, and cost-effective. The process achieves complete sterilization and produces a reusable end product.
- Low Energy Consumption
- No emissions of harmful greenhouse gasses
- 1/10 the carbon footprint of cremation
- Destruction of chemicals (including euthanasia chemicals)
- Sterilization of all pathogens
- Operation is cleaner and less costly than cremation/incineration
- Creation of a useful byproduct as natural fertilizer and soil amendment
What is Alkaline Hydrolysis?
Alkaline hydrolysis tissue digestion is a non-burn process which has proven to be a superior alternative to incineration and burial, with a better impact on the environment and lower operating costs.
In this process animal tissues are broken down into their basic building blocks. This naturally-occurring process is accelerated in the BioLiquidator system, producing a sterile solution of amino acids, small peptides, sugars, nutrients, and soap, along with the mineral ash of the bones and teeth (calcium phosphate).
In scientific and agricultural industries, this process is often called tissue digestion.
Benefits of the Process
- Disposal of animal tissue wastes
- Destruction of many harmful chemicals and pathogens
- Operation is cleaner and less costly than incineration
- Creation of a useful byproduct as natural fertilizer
The BioLiquidator System
- Amazingly low capital cost
- Simple operation
- Superior digestion
- Can process multiple cycles per day
- Mobile design for ease of use and/or mobile disease response
Alkaline hydrolysis allows the nutrients to be recycled back to the environment SAFELY. Through the thermochemical process, any pathogens that may be present in the tissues are sterilized. It makes sense to return the nutrients and amino acids to the environment. Here are a few options:
- Land application as a rich natural fertilizer
- Enrichment of manure slurry
- Disposal in a methane-generating landfill
- Nutrient feedstock for anaerobic digesters
- Biofuel production through a biomass converter
- Sewer disposal
- Landfill disposal